62. The smallest capital city in the world (Republic of Gouda, population: 2).
63. A hot flush caused by wearing too many layers of clothing in a library.
64. To dream about somebody while talking to them on the phone.
65. To dream via email.
66. Secret alliance of death-kiss experts.
67. Obscure poetic form based on currency conversion.
68. A dead sparrow that comes back to life.
69. To respond to the question “Why?” with the answer “Because”.
70. I can’t believe I’ve made it to seventy definitions of leukerd when all I ever wanted was one.