Seething since 2000*
92. Hair that’s just long enough to tuck behind the ears.
93. A couple who share the same shoe and jean sizes.
94. An ex-smoker’s ex.
95. The official name of the 23-hour-day movement.
96. Local council community consultation addict.
97. Ten years of conservative government (colloquial).
98. Idiosyncratic but persistent typographical error (e.g. “otehr”, “tehre”).
99. To believe that the film Point Break was not actually shot on location in Torquay, Australia (and, by extension, to believe that Keanu Reeves is a great actor).
100. A definition of leukerd.