- William Gibson, Pattern Recognition
- Mark Davis, Gangland
- Dorothy Porter, What A Piece Of Work
- Anna Funder, Stasiland
- Mary Ellen Jordan, Balanda: My Year In Arnhem Land
- Peter Carey, Wrong About Japan
- Brett Dionysius, Universal Andalusia
- Luke Beesley, Lemon Shark
- Flannery O’Connor, Wise Blood
- Nicholson Baker, Checkpoint
- Mark Haddon, The Curious Incident of the Dog In the Night Time
- Ban’ya Natsuishi, Right Eye in Twilight
- Manning Clark, A Short History of Australia
- Pam[ela] Brown, This World, This Place
- Todd Swift (ed), Future Welcome: the Moosehead Anthology X
- Phillip K. Dick, Flow My Tears, The Policeman Said
- Patrick McCabe, Mondo Desperado!
- David Niven, The Moon’s a Balloon
- Maj Sjˆwall & Per Wahlˆˆ, The Laughing Policeman
- Stuart Macintyre & Anna Clark, The History Wars
- David G. Lanoue, Pure Land Haiku: The Art of Priest Issa
- Overland (#181, Summer 2005)
- Westerly (v. 50, 2005)
- Leonard E. Barrett, Sr., The Rastafarians
- Kazuo Ishiguro, The Remains Of the Day
- Yasunari Kawabata, Snow Country
- Kobo Abe, Inter Ice Age 4
- Kazuo Ishiguro, Never Let Me Go
About the author
Davey Dreamnation (1972–?) is an Australalian musician, vocalist, pirate and record-label owner who now lives 'in the third person'.
View his full biography.
I don’t understand, are these old communist manifestos, something to warm the commies’ hearts and feed the masses OR did someone read them on the way through Russia.
I NEED sex with the widow Garrett and how…