2. The feeling when one forget one’s own PIN, and thus end up watching in horror as the machine swallows one’s ATM card. “All of a sudden I felt leukerd, then just stupid.”
3. To dance perpetually in a room containing one wooden chair. “Then he began to leukerd – wow.”
4. Slang word for an older man. “Well, he’s nice – but he is a bit leukerd, so … hmm.”
5. Crazy, in a good way. “She’s so leukerd. I love it!”
6. Archaic door-locking system using bells and leukerds (see 1, above).
7. Obscure Australian cheese.
8. Medieval word for the moon, eg: “The man in the leukerd began to leukerd, but I felt a bit leukerd when the leukerd flew …”
9. A puddle.
10. To spend all day waiting for the sun to appear from behind a cloud.